May 24, 2020
Dear Church Family,
This coming Sunday we're starting a new 4 week series "What do mature believers know?" In this series, we will be in the book of Romans chapters 5 through 8.
As we reopen our facilities, it is important that we remind everyone in our church family about the following:
- Please practice good personal hygiene (i.e. frequent handwashing and sanitizing)
- If you are sick or uncomfortable being here then please stay home and join us online.
- If you would like a mask some have been hand-made and they will be available. It is not required that you wear one.
- The date we will begin gathering for worship is 10 a.m. this Sunday, May 10th.
- We anticipate beginning with worship and the message only as we reopen.
- We will NOT open the nursery and children’s areas until we feel it is safe.
- Front door greeters will stand off to the side to verbally greet people arriving for worship. There will be no touching, handshaking, or hugs.
- We will not serve coffee or refreshments at this time until a later date.
- Ushers will maintain a physical distance of 6 feet while assisting people.
- We also ask that everyone sit 6 feet apart. This does not apply to spouses and members of the same household. Prior to your arrival, we will be rearranging some seats.
- The Fellowship Hall door will be open for extra seating and to allow for further spacing.
- We will NOT pass the offering plate during worship. Instead, we will have a collection box, at each of the main entrances of the sanctuary for worshipers to make their offering as they leave.
Please be patient with us as we are doing the best we can to ensure your safety during this unprecedented time. We look forward to seeing you!
Pastor Ed Krawczyk and Associate Pastor Tyler Tebrink