It is important that we remind everyone in our church family about the following:
- Please practice good personal hygiene (i.e. frequent handwashing and sanitizing)
- If you are sick or uncomfortable being here then please stay home and join us online.
- There will be no touching, handshaking, or hugs.
- The nursery and children’s areas up to Second Grade are open.
- We will not serve coffee or refreshments at this time until a later date.
- Greeters and ushers will maintain a physical distance of 6 feet while assisting people.
- We also ask that everyone sit 6 feet apart. This does not apply to spouses and members of the same household.
- The Fellowship Hall door will be open for extra seating and to allow for further spacing.
- We will NOT pass the offering plate during worship. Instead, we will have a collection boxes.
Please be patient with us as we are doing the best we can to ensure your safety during this unprecedented time.
Pastor Ed Krawczyk and Associate Pastor Tyler Tebrink