It is important that we remind everyone in our church family about the following:
- Please practice good personal hygiene (i.e. frequent handwashing and sanitizing)
- If you are sick or uncomfortable being here then please stay home and join us online.
- We respect personal preferences regarding to physical touch, handshaking, and hugs.
- We also ask that everyone sit 6 feet apart. This does not apply to spouses and members of the same household.
- The Fellowship Hall door will be open for extra seating and to allow for further spacing.
- We will NOT pass the offering plate during worship. Instead, we will have a collection boxes.
Please be patient with us as we are doing the best we can to ensure your safety during this unprecedented time.
Pastor Ed Krawczyk and Associate Pastor Tyler Tebrink